Holy Trinity continues to be an improving school and our ambition is for it to be a place where children thrive and love learning. Please see the areas we would like to improve this year.
Quality of Education
- Evolving our curriculum and learning through making connections between events ‘ Why am I learning this now?’ with a focus in History and Geography
- Show me what you mean, high quality modelling and then give me time to have a go
- Ensuring learning get off to a great start with our revised Early Years Curriculum
- Extending children’s ability to use words to express and explain e.g. confidence in giving theologically & philosophically informed accounts of religious traditions & ideas
Behaviour and Attitudes
- Every second counts, every day in school makes a difference
- Reconnecting with our parent community – building on the relationships and telling our story.
- Building character resilience for the next challenges, ‘be the best you can be’.
- Allowing time for spiritual growth and contemplation
Leadership and Management
- Launching our Tri school vision to raise the aspiration of the school community
- To continue to use funds and ideas to build on the recovery from the COVID disruptions to children's learning
- Building and strengthen our professional collaborations to learn and challenge